Dr. Anita Vivek Thigale
Specialist Microbiologist, Laboratory Director
MBBS, MD (Micro)
English, Hindi, Marathi
Dr. Anita Thigale is a Specialist Microbiologist who graduated from Pune University – Maharashtra India.Completed Specialization in Microbiology at the Pune University in 1996.
- M.D Microbiology From Pune University 1996.
- M.B.B.S. from Pune University 1991 Maharashtra India.
- Medical council of India
- Medical Council of Maharashtra.
- Indian Microbiologist Association
- Pune Microbiologist Association
- Emirates Pathologist and Microbiologist Association
- Paper presentation at International Patient Safety Conference held at Hyderabad (India) in July 2012.
- Runners up award for the poster presentation at National Quality & Patient Safety Conference held at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune (India) in Feb 2013.
- Published device associated infection rate data with INICC in 2012.
- Participated in CME on ICU infections, Antibiotic stewardship, MRSA.
- Attended CME on hospital infection control in Hyderabad (INDIA) 2014
- Ranked first in the Pune University for the MD Examination in June 1996.
- April 2015 till date : Working at Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai, Abu hail ,Hor al anz as a Laboratory Director and Specialist Medical Microbiologist
- From 2012 to 2015 March: Working at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune (India) as a Head of the Department, Consultant Microbiologist & Hospital Infection Control Officer. Hospital is ISO Certified, NABH and JCI Accredited and Laboratory is NABL and CAP accredited in January 2014
- From 2010 to 2011: Worked at Sancheti hospital, Pune (India) as a Consultant Microbiologist and Hospital infection control in-charge.
- From 2009 to date : Working at a Nityaseva Laboratory at Pune (India) as a part time Consultant Microbiologist
- From 2008 to 2009: Worked at NMC Specialty Hospital, Dubai (UAE) on DOH license as Specialist Microbiologist and Infection Control In-charge for JCI accreditation.
- From 2006 to 2007: Worked at Royal Medical & Dental Centre, Ras-Al-Khaimah (UAE) on MOH License as a Specialist-A Microbiologist. Responsible for all branches of Laboratory.
- From 2004 to 2005: Worked at Class Medical Centre, Sharjah (UAE) on MOH License as a Specialist-A Microbiologists. Responsible for all branches of Laboratory.
- From 1998 to 2003: Worked at Nityaseva Laboratory at Pune (India) as a part time Consultant Microbiologist
- From 1998 to 2002: Worked at Sanjeevan Hospital, Pun
- Laboratory Management and Administration
- Identifying fungal, parasitic, viral and bacterial infections
- Antibiotic policy, protocols
- Writing research papers, reports and reviews
- Working on recent molecular technologies like PCR
- Carrying out research into specific diseases and clinical trials
- Implementation of International laboratory guidelines like CLSI, CAP, JCI etc.