Dr. Bobomurod Keldiyorov
Specialist Family Medicine
M.D, RCGP (UK), MRCGP
Dr. BOBOMUROD KELDIYOROV is a Specialist Family Medicine who graduated from Samarkand State Medical Institute – Uzbekistan.
He worked as Panel Physician for Canadian Immigration Medical Examination, USA Immigration visa ,UK Immigration, Australian and New Zealand Immigration, United Nation, South Korea Immigration visa at Tashkent International Clinic for more than 10 years.
He has extensive experience in the field of Family Medicine.
Experienced in primary care providing both acute and chronic care, Health Maintenance and Prevention, General Medical and Pre-employment Check-Up.
Management of Respiratory, Ear, Nose, Throat and Urinary Tract Infections in Children and Adults, Vaccination for kids and adult.
- M.D From Samarkand Medical Institute- 2001.
- RCGP (UK) accredited course. Diploma in Family Medicine. Apollo Hospital Educational and Research Foundation. India- 2008
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP)-2011
- Fellowship in Pain Medicine, Apollo Hospital Educational and Research Foundation. Hyderabad, India-2014
- Basic Life Support Instructor (American Heart Association)
- MRCGP (UK)
- Emirates Medical Association (EMA)