Dr. Deepika Raina Shangloo
M.B.B.S, DMRD, DNB
Dr. Deepika Raina Shangloo is a Specialist Radiology working with Canadian Specialist hospital, Dubai. She completed her graduation-M.B.B.S and Diploma in Radiodiagnosis [DMRD] from Govt. Medical college, Jammu, India. She persued DNB course at Diwan Chand Aggarwal Imaging Centre, New Delhi and was awarded Diplomate of National Board degree [DNB]. Radiodiagnosis by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India. She did further Fellowship in Cancer Imaging from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India under Homi Bhabha National Institute University.
- M.B.B S from Jammu University, India
- DMRD [Radiodiagnosis] from Jammu University, India
- DNB[Radiodiagnosis] from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India
- Fellowship in Cancer Imaging from Tata memorial hospital under HomiBhabha University Mumbai, India
- IRIA [Indian radiological and Imaging Association]
Dr. Deepika Raina Shangloo has radiological experience of approx.11 years and more than 5 years post DNB degree.
- 2015- May2017 -Aster DM healthcare in Aster Imaging Centre, Muteena, Deira, Dubai
- 2014-2011-Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- 2010-2011- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India.
- Working on all imaging modalities X-ray, USG, Doppler, MRI, CT, Mammography, Elastography.
- Special interest in Breast, Antenatal, Gynecological, Paediatric imaging, Muscultoskeltal MRI, Abdominopelvic MRI.
- Done research work on Breast MR Mammography and USG Elastography.
- Interested in publications and doing reveiw of articles.