Dr. Faisal Akbar
MBBS, MRCEM UK, FRCEM Int. Certification
Dr. Faisal Akbar is a ER Physician who graduated from Hamdard University Karachi, Pakistan in 2003. He completed his INTERNSHIP and RESIDENCY in Internal medicine from 2003 till 2008. He then moved to UAE where he started his career in Emergency medicine in government hospital Marfa, Abu Dhabi in 2009. He moved to Dubai in 2010 where he joined Canadian specialist hospital in emergency department. He has 14 yrs of experience in general and emergency medicine. His main area of interest is dealing all kinds of acute medical, surgical, pediatric and gynecological emergencies on daily basis.
- FRCEM Int. Certification – December 2016.
- M.B.B.S. HCMD – Pakistan in 2003.
- Dubai health authority
- Pakistan medical and dental council
- Dr Faisal Akbar has 14 years of experience in his field of medicine out of which 8 Yrs in Emergency medicine in UAE starting from 2009.
- Since 2010 he is associated with Canadian specialist hospital as ER physician
- He has very good experience in treating emergency and non emergency cases of medical, surgical, pediatric and gynecological.
- He has gained expertise in performing minor surgical procedure routinely in his department including but not limited to suturing of wound to control bleeding, paracentesis, pleurocentesis, lumbar puncture, urethral catheterization, chest drain management and many others.