Dr. Fidan Nadmi Nadim Al-Hurmuzi
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology
C.A.B.O.G , F.I.B.M.S , D.O.G
- Qualifications & Certificates
- Special Interests
Dr Fidan Al hurmuzi is a Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology who graduated from Tikrit University – Iraq, she completed her Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Medical city in Baghdad in 2009, she is a Fellow of the Arab and Iraqi Board in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She completed her Postgraduate Award in Assisted Reproductive Technology from the University of Warwick, UK along with a certificate training in Colposcopy and Lower Genital Tract Diseases from Whittington Health / NHS.She has a Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery – World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons – World Laparoscopic Hospital, India and a training Course in Advanced Gynaecological Minimal Invasive Surgery and a Master Certification in Hysteroscopy- Germany. Her main areas of expertise is in normal and complex vaginal delivery, Operative vaginal delivery (Breech, Twin, Forceps/Ventous), Caesarean Section, Complex Caesarean Section, Infertility, Major perineal repair, Basic laparotomy (Oophorectomy, Salpingo- Oophorectomy, Ovarian Cystectomy), Intermediate laparotomy (Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Hysterotomy), Vaginal Hysterectomy, Colposcopy (LLETZ/LEEP), Hysteroscopy, Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Assistant in operative laparoscopy, Antenatal care, Postnatal care, Ultrasound, Gynaecology clinic.
- The Arab Board of Medical Specializations in Obstetrics and Gynaecologists. Year qualified: 2009
- The Iraqi Board for Medical Specializations in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Year qualified: 2009
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Diploma – College of Medicine – University of Baghdad Year qualified: 2008
- MB ChB ,Tikrit University College of Medicine,Iraq,1997
- Training Course in Advanced Gynaecological Minimal Invasive Surgery – Pius Hospital, Oldenburg, Germany 2016
- Basic Life Support – American Heart Association – Dubai 2016
- Postgraduate Award in Assisted Reproductive Technology The University of Warwick, UK 2011
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery – World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons – World Laparoscopic Hospital, India 2010
- Ultrasound Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Abdomen – Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Education Institute, India 2010.
- Member of World Association Of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- Member of Emirates Medical Association.
- Member of Iraqi Medical Association.
- Achievement Award. By Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai – UAE On February 18,2016
- Appreciation Certificate. By Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai, UAE On First of November, 2014
- Latest Updates in Obstetrics and Gynaecology certificate. By Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE On 13th May 2016
- Latest Updates in Obstetrics and Gynaecology certificate. By Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE On 11 December 2015
- Emirates Obs-Gyne and Fertility Forum 2016 Award. By Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE On January 21-22-23, 2016
- Reproductive Health Convention certificate. By European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education Sharjah, UAE – On 18 -20 /09/2015
- Women Want to Know – online course about pregnancy and alcohol.
- Modules By the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists – Continuing Professional Development Program. On 12 May 2015
- Session on Fertility. By Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE On 12th February 2016
- Emergency & elective obstetric & gynaecological cases.
- Antenatal & postnatal care.
- Normal & complicated vaginal delivery.
- Caesarean section.
- Gynaecological procedures(myomectomy,hysterectomy,vaginal repair,D&C)
- Gynaecological diseases
- Assistant Laparoscopy.
- Diagnosis & management of infertility cases, IVF.
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy.
- Early diagnosis of carcinoma of cervix & management of precancerous cases (cervical smear & colposcopy).
Dr Fidan has seventeens years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology department. In 2010 she started her practice in Dubai – UAE.
- Good experience in Obstetric field,antenatal check up, high risk pregnancy.
- Good experience in infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome, genital prolapse,and other gynecological problems.