Dr. Hayder Matouk
HOD, Consultant Intensivist
M.B.CH.B, M.R.C.P (UK), E.D.I.C
Dr Hayder Matouk is a critical care Consultant, graduated from the Medical College, Baghdad University – IRAQ.
He is the head of intensive care department that includes ICU and HDU.
Dr Hayder Matouk is specialized in internal medicine as he is a member in the Royal College of Physicians and he is specialized in critical care medicine from the European intensive care society.
He is a member of CPR committee and the team leader of CPR team and rapid response team.
He is also a member of pharmaceutical and therapeutic committee.
- M.B.Ch. B. From Baghdad Medical College-IRAQ in 1993.
- M.R.C.P(UK) in 2006.
- European diploma of critical care medicine in 2008.
- Royal College Of Physicians (UK).
- Emirates medical association.
- Emirates intensive care society.
- Dr. Hayder Matouk is graduated from the Medical College from Baghdad University –IRAQ in 1993.
- He worked in the Ministry Of Health hospitals in Iraq after graduation.
- In the year 2000 he joined in Rashid Hospital, (DHA),Dubai ,U.A.E. working in the specialised field of acute medicine/critical care medicine.
- He joined the Canadian specialist hospital in 2010 as a consultant and the head of department of intensive care.
- He has wide experience in management of critically ill patients including polytrauma, surgical, medical and burn cases.
His areas of interest is managing cases with septic shock, polytrauma, ARDS, neurocritical and burn cases in addition to the other critical care cases.