Dr. Hazem Muhammad Almasarei
Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology Specialist
MD, EDiR, ABR, JBR, PBR
Dr. Hazem M Almasarei Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology Specialist, graduated from the University of Science and Technology, Sana’a-Yemen. He completed his Specialization in Radiology at Islamic hospital in Amman, Jordan. He received the European Diploma in Radiology, Jordanian Board in Diagnostic Radiology, Arabic Board in Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging Specialty and Palestinian Board in Diagnostic Radiology. He has Interventional Oncology Radiology and Diagnostic and Oncology Imaging Fellowships, King Hussein Cancer Center, Amman, Jordan.
- Interventional Oncology Radiology Fellowship, King Hussein Cancer Center, Amman, Jordan 2019.
- European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) by the European Board of Radiology (EBR), 2018, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Diagnostic and Oncology Imaging Fellowship, King Hussein Cancer Center, Amman, Jordan 2016.
- Jordanian Board in Diagnostic Radiology, Jordan Medical Council, 2015.
- Arabic Board in Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging Specialty, Arab Board of Health Specializations, 2015.
- Palestinian Board in Diagnostic Radiology, Palestine Medical Council, 2016.
- MBBCh. University of Science and Technology, Sana’a, Republic of Yemen, 2004.
- Palestine Medical Association.
- Jordan Medical Association.
- European Society of Radiology.
- Jordanian Radiology and Interventional Radiology Society.
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS).
- Conventional Radiology/ Fluoroscopy. CT scan and MRI studies. Oncology imaging. Breast imaging.
- General Ultrasound. Ultrasound of small parts and Vascular/Doppler Ultrasound.
- CT scan / Ultrasound guided procedures (Biopsy and FNA).
- Various drainage placements. Prostate biopsy / TRUS
- Placement of Percutaneous venous access system (Hickman line, Port A Cath, PICC line, Permanent & Temporary Dialysis Cath, and central venous catheter insertion).
- Various diagnostic angiography.
- Placement of endovascular stent (venous).
- Placements of IVC filter.
- Percutaneous Trans hepatic Cholangiogram and Percutaneous Biliary Drainage (PTC/PBD).
- Percutaneous nephrostomy with Double J placement.
- Thrombolysis and mechanical thrombectomy of venous thrombosis.
- Chemoembolization. Embolization. Alcohol ablation.
- RF ablation and Microwave ablation.
- Percutaneous gastrostomy.
- Nerve block.
- King Hussein Cancer Center KHCC, Amman, Jordan.