Dr. Marya Obaid Mohamad Ali AlMansoori
Consultant pediatrician, Hematology and Oncology.
PhD (Arab And Saudi Boards) and Post Doc. (Fellowship)
Nationality:United Arab Emirates
Arabic & English
Dr. Marya Obaid Almansoori is a Consultant, Paediatric, Haematology/Oncology at Canadian Specialist Hospital
- Arab and Saudi Boards in general Paediatrics from King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (KFSH&RC), Riyadh, KSA.
- Saudi fellowship in Paediatric Haematology Oncology, from (KFSH&RC)
- Clinical attachment in Paediatric bone marrow transplantation, from (KFSH&RC), Riyadh.
- 12 Years in General Pediatric
- 8 Years in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (Including a fellowship in Pediatric Hematology /Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplantation in King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research center (KFSH & RC) in Riyadh, KSA).
Pediatric Benign Hematology Cases:
- Thalassemia’s (diagnosing and managing and follow up)
- Sickle Cell Anemia (diagnosing and managing and follow up).
- Other Hemoglobinopathies (diagnosing and managing and follow up)
- Anemias (Iron deficiency, G6pd Deficiency, Membranopathies, Enzymopathies) (diagnosing and managing and follow up)
- Transfusion dependent anemias. (diagnosing and managing and follow up).
- Pediatric thrombocytopenia’s (ITP).
- Managing iron overloads.
- Von Willebrand diseases and other bleeding disorders (Hemophilia’s) and other coagulopathies (Diagnosing & Managing and Follow Up).
- Neonatal Anemias, Thrombocytopenia
- Neutropenia (Diagnosing & Managing and Follow Up).
- Diagnosing and managing childhood Acute leukemia (ALL)
- Managing childhood lymphomas.
- Managing /diagnosing child with pancytopenia’s / hemophagocytosis (if refractory and all familiar types, will need allogeneic stem cell transplantation, HLA typing is mandatory investigation)
- Investigation /or managing malignant Solid masses (soft and bone).
- HLA typing lab test interpretations for matched donors.
- Prepare pre-bone marrow transplant investigations (if need bone marrow transplantation and need to arrange abroad and communications with national (in Latifa hospital, Dubai cord blood center,) and international bone marrow donor’s registry.)
- Following child off chemotherapy for labs and imaging studies.
- Perform bone marrow aspiration and study for hematologic and non-hematologic general pediatric cases up to age 14yr under general anesthesia
- Chest tube insertion for critical pediatric patients.
- Intrathecal Chemotherapy administration for oncology pediatric patients according to protocols.
- Vaccination in immunocompromised children. (up to age 16yrs.
- Following the post -Bone marrow transplant pediatric patients. (up to age 16yrs).
- Genetic counseling and premarital test interpretations for hemoglobinopathies.