Dr. Mohamed Abdurraouf Elghabrun
Orthopedics Surgery Consultant
Mohamed Abdurraouf Elghabrun is a Orthopedics Surgery Consultant with MBCHB, Faculty of medicine, Alexandria University Egypt 1969. He has Very good grade with second degree honors. He is fellow of the Royal College of surgeons London 1975. Fellow of the Royal College of surgeons Edinburgh 1975. Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow 2005.
- M.B. , Ch. B. Alexandria University with Second degree Honour 1969
- F.R.C.S Royal College of Surgeons of England 1975
- F.R.C.S Ed. Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1975
- F.R.C.S (Glas.) Honorary 2005
- Member of Scientific Council of Arab Board for Surgery
- Member of Scientific Council of Arab Board for Orthopaedics
- Head of Examination Committee in the Arab Board of Orthopaedics
- Member of the Executive Committee in the Libyan Medical Board (Post graduate organization).
- Chairman of The Libyan Orthopaedic Board, Head of the Examination Committee in Libyan Orthopaedic Board.
- Undergraduate Examiner in Benghazi, Tripoli, Zawia, Misrata, Gerian, Koms Medical Schools in Libya
- Postgraduate Examiner in Orthopaedics in the Arab and Libyan Boards
- General Orthopaedics and Traumatology with special interest in Paediatric Orthopaedics
- 1971 to 1975 Postgraduate training in U.K hospitals for F.R.C.S
- 1975 to 2008 University Staff member( 1975 to 1980 in Benghazi Medical School), from 1980 to 2008 at Tripoli Medical School, Professor of Orthopaedics from 1991 to 2008 In Libya
- 2008 to 2011
- Outpatient consultations for orthopaedic and traumatology including intra-articular injections of various joints,
- Local injections for various orthopaedic conditions, closed and open reductions of fractures , manipulation of fractures, open reduction and internal fixation of various fractures using AO principals , applying various types of plaster, follow up of orthopaedic and fracture cases.
- General Orthopaedic operations, Osteotomies , Arthrodesis of joints, Paediatric Orthopaedic operations, Closed and open reductions of Congenital Dislocation of hip, Conservative and operative treatment of Congenital Talipes Equino-varus deformity, Surgery for Spastic Palsy Total knee and total hip operations.
- Performed Arthroscopy of knee joint and limited experience of spinal fracture fixation.