Dr. Mukesh Kumar Shewak Ram
Specialist Internal Medicine / Nephrology
Dr. Mukesh graduated from Chandka Medical College Larkana, Pakistan in 1998; he did his postgraduate training in Internal Medicine in Aga Khan University hospital and obtained Fellowship degree (FCPS) from College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan in 2009.
He did his fellowship training in Nephrology from The Kidney Centre, Postgraduate training institute, Karachi.
In 2011, he moved to UAE, and worked as Specialist Registrar Nephrology in Dubai Hospital, Dubai Health Authority till July 2015.
- M.B.B.S From Chandka Medical Colloge Larkana, Pakistan.
- F.C.P.S Internal Medicine (Fellow of College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan)
- Fellowship training in Nephrology
- Emirates Medical Association-Nephrology (EMA-N)
- Emirates Medical Association (EMA)
- Pakistan Society of Nephrology (PSN)
- Pakistan Medical Association (PMA)
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC)
- College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP)
- Specialist Registrar Nephrology in Dubai Hospital (DHA) from December 2011 to July 2015
- Fellow/Senior Registrar Nephrology in The Kidney Centre PGTI from April 2009 to November 2011
- Registrar Nephrology in The Kidney Centre PGTI from March 2006 to March 2009
- Postgraduate Trainee in Internal Medicine in Aga Khan University Hospital from September 2001 to December 2005
- Diabetes Mellitus
- All Nephrology cases with special interest in Glomerulonephritis