Dr. Noordin Wadhvaniya
Specialist Respiratory Medicine
M.B.B.S, DNB Respiratory Medicine
Dr Noordin Wadhvaniya is a Specialist Respiratory Medicine. He completed his post graduation from Mahavir Hospital and Research Center, India in the year 2012. Since then, he has been working as Consultant / Senior Resident in the field of pulmonology. He has a wide experience in the management of wide variety of respiratory disorders such as Bronchial asthma, COPD, Pneumonias, Pneumothorax, Tuberculosis and pleural effusions. He has special interest in the management of sleep related disorders (Sleep Apnoea).
He is well versed with procedures such as Bronchoscopy (diagnostic), thoracocentesis, intercostal tube drainage, endo tracheal intubations etc.
- M.B.B.S ( 2009) – Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, India.
- DNB Respiratory Medicine (2012) – Mahavir Hospital and Research Centre, Hyderabad, India.
- Has worked as a senior resident – Department of pulmonology, Care hospitals, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, India – December 2013 to September 2017
- As a Consultant pulmonologist at Care Hospitals, Hitech City, Hyderabad, India (July 2016 to September 2017)
- As Senior Pulmonology Registrar at Deccan Hospitals, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, India (March 2013 to Dec 2013)
- As Consultant pulmonologist at Aga Khan Health Centre, Hyderabad (March 2013 to September 2017)
Management of wide variety of respiratory disorders including Bronchial Asthma, COPD Pneumonias. He has special interest for management for sleep disordered breathing (Sleep Apnoeas)
- EARLY DIAGNOSIS OF INTERSTITIAL LUNG DISEASE WITHOUT OPEN LUNG BIOPSY, (Corresponding author) (https://doi.org/10.32553/ijmbs.v3i8.487)