Dr. Prasanta Kumar Dash
Specialist Medical Oncology
DNB (Medical Oncology), MD, MBBS, MRCP SCE (Medical Oncology)
Dr. Prasanta Kumar Dash earned his post-graduation from VSS Medical College, Odisha India. He completed his DNB (Medical Oncology) from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi India. Dr. Dash carries a rich experience in the management of cancer patients. He has also cleared the “European Certified Medical Oncologist” exam conducted by ESMO and MRCP- UK specialist certification examination of Medical Oncology. Dr. Dash has a keen interest in clinical research & research ethics. His expertise spans in all types of chemotherapy, intensive protocols, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy in addition to dealing with oncological emergencies, including medical care of patients.
- MBBS, MKCG Medical College, Odisha India
- MD (Medicine), VSS Medical College, Odisha, India
- DNB (Medical Oncology), National Board of Examination, New Delhi, India
- European Certified Medical Oncologist(ECMO) exam conducted by the European Society of Medical Oncology
- MRCP- UK specialist certification examination of Medical Oncology.
- 2009- 2012 Junior resident in Dept. of Medicine VSS Medical College, Odisha.
- 2013- 2016 DNB Resident in Dept. Of Medical Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Rohini, New Delhi.
- 2016-2020 Consultant, Medical Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, and Research Centre, Rohini, New Delhi.
- March 2020- Consultant medical oncology Max Cancer Institute, Saket, Delhi
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Lung cancers
- Breast cancers
- Genitourinary cancers
- Gynecological malignancies
- Targeted therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Gold medal in MBBS