Dr. Raad Zaidan
MBchB, D.A, MRCA
Dr. Raad Zaidan is graduated from medical school in Baghdad,Iraq 1984,worked for 6 years in Iraq then moved to Benghazi,libyia worked for one and half year then moved to united kingdom trained and worked for 22years then 2012 moved with my family to UAE,dubai and working in CSH since.
- MBchB 1984 Baghdad,Iraq.
- D.A (UK) Anesthesia.
- MRCA(UK)Anesthesia 2000.
- 1985-1991 worked as junior anesthetist in military hospitals in Iraq.
- 1991-1993 worked as registrar in anesthesia in Benghazi,libyia.
- 1993-1995 worked as senior house officer in UK,North Tees Hospital,Stockton On Tees.
- 1996-2000 trained in Cambridge university,UK.
- 2000-2012 Consultant anesthetist in UK.
- 2012- Continue consultant anesthetist in Canadian specialist hospital.