Dr. Samir Issa
Consultant Vascular Surgery
English, Arabic, French
Dr. Samir Issa practiced as Consultant of Vascular Surgery for the last several years in major hospitals of Saudi Arabia where he performed a large number of Varicose Veins Treatments and operative vascular surgery procedures.
- Certified in General Surgery
- Certified in Vascular Surgery
- Certified in Endo Vascular Surgery
- Certified in Organ Transplant Surgery
- Masters in Human Biology and Anatomy
- 2014 to present- VenoCare Vascular Surgery Clinic- Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- 2014 to present Canadian Specialist Hospital- Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- 2015 to present Belhoul Speciality Hospital- Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- 2008 to 2014- Al Habib Medical Center Riyadh, KSA- Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- 2008 to 2011- Al Faisal Faculty of Medicine, Associate Professor, Riyadh KSA
- 2005 to 2007- King Fahad National Hospital, Riyadh KSA- Consultant Hepatobiliary Surgery and Organ Transplant ( liver and kidneys)
- Member of teaching staff in Canada (University of Alberta – Edmonton, University of Aleppo – Syria, and AlFaisal Univeristy, Riyadh – Saudi Arabia). Associate Professor of Surgery and Anatomy.
- Licensed in the USA, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Dubai. Has several significant key publications in organ transplantation and vascular surgery.
- Practiced as Consultant of Vascular Surgery for the last nine years in major hospitals of Saudi Arabia where he performed a large number of Varicose Veins Treatments and operative vascular surgery procedures.
- Vascular consultation
- Coloured duplex scan
- Endovenous Laser / RF Varicose veins treatment/ Spider vein treatment/ Venous insufficiency
- Hemodialysis and Chemotherapy access
- DVT/ SVT
- Peripheral Vascular diseases/ Non invasive vascular lab
- Diabetic foot