Mr. Sajith Thomas TD
Masters of Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics, Bachelors of Physiotherapy
Mr. Sajith Thomas TD is a Physiotherapist who graduated from Dr.M.G.R Medical university-India, He completed his Specialization in Orthopaedic Physiotherapy at Calicut University. He is a Life time member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy. His main areas of expertise is in Orthopaedic physiotherapy, Neuro Rehabilitation. He also gained experience in myofascial release, PNF Techniques, Neurodynamic techniques & Therapeutic exercises.
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy-2006
- Masters of Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics-2011
- Senior intership in Dr.Somervell memorial CSI Medical college Hospital-Trivandrum.
- Attended Spinal Manual Therapy course.
- Kinesio Taping (KT1,KT2 &KT3) by Kinesio Taping Association International.
- I.A.P (Indian Association of Physiotherapists).
- Mr.Sajith has four years of experience as Physiotherapy Incharge in India.
- He was a Physiotherapist in a medical team for Dubai government entities football League-2013.
- He also achieved training from Wagner Health & Care – Austria.
- In 2012 he started his practice in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai – UAE
He has very good experience in treating Orthopaedic physiotherapy patients regardless of race,cultural background and religion. He is very keen to update his knowledge, attend seminars & CME’s.