Ms. Maria Kristina Fe Demillo
Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
Kristina started her career as a Physiotherapist in 2014 as part of multi-faceted and world-class medical hospital in Philippines, with broad and extensive experience in catering to a variety of conditions including but not limited to the evaluation, management and treatment of acute to chronic musculoskeletal, neurological, orthopedic, and geriatric conditions.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy 2013
- Physical Therapy Registered, Philippines
- Dubai Health Authority Licensed
- Philippine Physical Therapy Association
- Physical Therapy internship in multiple practice settings from 2012-2013.
- Staff Physical Therapist at The Medical City, Philippines, one of the largest JCI accredited medical institutions in the country, from 2014-2016.
- Ms. Demillo has participated in numerous trainings and seminars both local and overseas meant to foster a personal drive to develop not only quality and evidence based patient care, but also professionalism and cultural sensitivity among others.
- In addition to growth in her physical therapy skills, her repertoire is further bolstered by specialized training in JCI standards, emergency basic life support, cultural sensitivity, effective communication, hospital safety and security.