It’s important for our patients to visit with friends and family. Visiting Hours are as follows:
- Daily except during Ramadan – 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Patients can visit children on the pediatric wards at any time between 09:00AM & 03:00PM and between 06:00PM & 09:00PM, if Childs condition allows.
- Visiting arrangements for patients in the VIP suite, ICU, NICU or PICU must be made in advance with the charge nurse, who will provide visitors with guidelines regarding visiting hours consistent with the patients needs. Visiting may be allowed up to midnight.
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to visit patients.
- Only the husband, father and mother of the patients may visit on the Maternity Unit during the first 3 days following childbirth. Thereafter normal visiting rules apply.
- Certain patients are allowed to receive visitors outside normal visiting ours and visitors to some patients are restricted. These exceptions are usually based on the patient’s health status or the type of the unit. You and your visitors will be told by nursing staff if these exceptions apply to you.
- Family and friends who have been exposed to Chickenpox, TB, Mumps, Measles, or any other infectious disease within the past three weeks should not visit you as they might pose a risk to you or other patients.