Dr. Gul E Rana
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecologist
M.R.C.O.G., F.C.P.S., M.C.P.S., M.B.B.S.
Dr. Gulerana is recognized as Gynecologist in UAE. She provides routine and specialized care aimed at maintaining the health of a woman and treating diseases. She is expert surgeon treating fibroid uterus, ovarian pathology, uterovaginal prolapsed, precancerous condition and hysterectomy. She believed on collaborative decision-making as the most effective way to provide each woman with the care appropriate for her. Her special interest in counseling, emergency obstetrics and she is master trainer for counseling and emergency obstetric condition management.
- Menopausal symptoms
- Pelvic pain
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Uterine myomata
- Abnormal pap smears
- Vulvar abnormalities
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology disorders
- Menstrual complaints.
- F.C.P.S. II in Gynecology & Obstetrics
- M.C.P.S. in Gynecology & Obstetrics
- M.B.B.S. (Sindh Medical College)
- Woman-centered post abortion care (organized by NCNH) UNICEF
- Woman’s right to life & health projects BEST TRAINER
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologist U.K.
- Collage of Physician and Surgeon Pakistasn
- Pakistan Medical Association
- She has almost 14 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology including 9 years post fellowship.
- She started practice in Dubai for the last 6 years.Dr. Gulerana is currently working as a Specialist in Canadian Specialist Hospital, started July 2014.
- She also worked in Riyadh K.S.A as a Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Dr Gulerana is a Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with a particular interest in early pregnancy complication, recurrent miscarriages and treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Her areas of interest critical care in obstetrics and medical/surgical management of benign gynaecological conditions such as fibroids, and management of menstrual disorders.
- Also she has special interests in high risk pregnancies, early pregnancy complication & management, outpatient hysteroscopy and colposcopy