Dr Merfat Abdul Ghani
Bachelor of Medicine in Medicine and General Surgery
Dr. Merfat is a general practitioner. She holds a Bachelor of Medicine in Medicine and General Surgery and has more than 6 years of experience in General Medicine. Her extensive experience in the Middle East transferred her from Sudan to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and now she has moved to the United Arab Emirates. This participation not only helped her treat infectious diseases, but also enabled her to motivate societies to prevent and raise health awareness. Moreover, Dr. Merfat participated in the care of chronic diseases and provided the utmost care and treatment for her patients as needed.
- Bachelor of Medicine in Medicine and General Surgery (20th Feb 2007) University of Science &Technology – Sudan.
- Diploma In Emergency Medicine (2nd Jun 2012) Sudanese Center for Training of Emergency Medicine – Sudan
- Dr Merfat has one year of experience as the General Practitioner in Accident & Emergency Khartoum North Teaching Hospital – Sudan.
- Three years of experience in Accident & Emergency in Accident & Emergency King Abdul-Aziz specialist Hospital – Taif KSA.
- Three years of experience as the General Practitioner in Altadawi Medical Center – Dubai.