Dr. Muthanna Alrawi
Consultant Urology (German Fellowship in Advance Urology)
Urology, Andrology and infertility M.D(PhD)
Dr Muthanna Alrawi is Board certified Consultant Urosurgeon with fellowship training from Germany. He has Jordanian and Arab Board of Urology.
Dr Alrawi Graduated from medical college/university of Baghdad on 1999-2000. He then started his residency training in urology for five years in Jordanian Hospitals and earned the Board degree (which is highest degree in the field of urology specialty) from Arab Board for medical specializations and from Jordan medical council.
Dr Alrawi then moved to Germany where he did his fellowship in advanced urology (Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery) Heidelburg University (SLK hospital/Heilbronn)
The urological center of this hospital is considered one of pioneer urological center in Germany and Europe where Dr alrawi trained on latest technologies and advanced surgeries using minimal invasive and robotic surgeries (Da Vinci Xi robot)
Dr Alrawi got another fellowship in minimal invasive surgery from world association of laparoscopic surgeons.
Dr Alrawi worked in urology center of Al Ramadi teaching hospital (Iraq) as specialist urologist for six years in addition to his work in his private clinic.
He then moved to UAE and worked in German Medical Center and Emirates speciality hospital and currently is working in Canadian specialist hospital
- Urology, Andrology and Infertility M.D (PhD)
- Board Degree from Arab Board of Medical Specialization
- Board Degree from Jordan Medical Council
- German Fellowship in Advanced Urology (Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery) / Heidelburg University – Germany
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery (World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons)
- Graduate of Faculty of Medicine / University of Baghdad – Iraq
- Member of American Urological Association
- Member of European association of Urology
- Member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Member of Emirates Urological Association
- Urologist in Ramadi teaching hospital (tertiary hospital with 400 beds) for six years in addition to working in his own clinic and working in private hospitals (Iraq)
- UROLOGIST IN German medical center and emirates specialty hospital and orchid fertility center for two years (UAE)
- Fellow of urology at SLK hospital (Heilbronn-Germany)
- Resident of urology for five years
- Men’s health and potency problems (Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, Decreased Libido) and correction of Penile Curvature and Insertion Penile Prosthesis.
- Male infertility including management with microscopic varicocele ligation and sperm extraction.
- Kidney and urinary tract stones [endoscopic treatment including flexible endoscopy with laser lithotripsy and percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) in addition to extracorporeal shock wave(ESWL)]
- Prostate diseases (Inflammation, Cancer, Enlargment) including endoscopic management with laser enculation.
- Urinary Tract Infection.
- Urological tumors including minimal invasive treatment with laparoscopic and robotic surgeries
- Urine Incontinence
- Pediatric urology including management of congenial anomalies(uretropelvic junction obstruction, vesicouretral reflux, undescended testis and hypospidius)