The ENT Center at Canadian Specialist Hospital is expanding to accommodate a growing need for easily accessible and comprehensive care in a one-stop setting. Our team consists of highly experienced physicians, audiologists, a speech therapist and practitioner nurses. Together, they provide a complete range of services for all ear, nose and throat conditions. Our facilities allow rapid access to the very latest technology for early assessment of patients.
Our renowned ENT surgeons are performing efficient reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, even neurotology, a subspecialty that blends ENT and neurology expertise.
Our team excels in managing conditions such as:
- Common ear, nose and throat disorders and disease in Adults and Children
- Hearing loss
- Perforated ear drums
- Nasal and para-nasal sinus diseases
- Smell and taste disorders
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Throat and voice disorders
- Aviation medicine
Our ENT Advance Surgeries:
- Endoscopic sinus surgery including advance FESS and Balloon sinuplasty.
- Functional and cosmetic nose surgeries.
- Advance hearing restoration surgeries including cochlear implantation.
- Snoring surgery.
- Adenoids and tonsils and ear tubes.